The contracting of the first call for proposals has been concluded in May. Altogether 11 projects and 4,8 million euros of programme funding was contracted.
The projects of the first call:
- Craft & Design Business Incubator (KA166), Creative Industries and Cultural Tourism Development Fund as the lead partner.
- Complex development of regional cooperation in the field of open ICT innovations (KA179), Petrozavodsk state university as the lead partner.
- Cities by the water - new opportunities for business development (KA182), Joensuu Regional Development Company JOSEK Ltd as the lead partner.
- Improving the gravelroad Kostomuksha-Kalevala (KA184), the Municipality of Suomussalmi as the lead partner.
- PoCoBus - The Possibilities of Coopertion, Business and Trade across the Border between the enterprises (KA246) Juminkeko foundation as the lead partner.
- Better life for Karelian villages (KA136), Friends of Kinerma Association as the lead partner.
- Sheephusbandry in the Kalevala District (KA183), the Municipality of Suomussalmi as the lead partner.
- Green cities and settlements - Sustainalbe spatial development in remote border areas (KA192), University of Oulu, NorTech as the lead partner.
- Ground water supply in Sortavala district (KA219), Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment for Lapland as the lead partner.
- Improvement of the environment and living standards is the basis for modern rural development (KA219), Energy Efficiency Center as the lead partner.
- Support to sustainable development of Sortavala town for the improvement of environmental situation (KA198), Technoreactor Oy as the lead partner.